Advertise on Long Island Life
Long Island Life has been live for a short time and I'm very excited to watch it grow as more content gets added and the number of visitor increase.
I started this site because I had an interest in website design and development and because I live on and love Long Island. It is my personal site and maintained only by me. I do not work for a corporation or travel related business. Therefore, I have total control of what is displayed on this site.
However, there is a small cost to maintain a website. Therefore, I have included ads from google and affiliate links to 3rd parties, which I receive a small commission from. It allows me to keep the site running and I really enjoy working on and adding new pages for you, the visitor.
Long Island Life accepts paid text links and banners.
If you have a business on Long Island, why not use Long Island Life for additional advertising?
Whether it be a
- Real estate agent showing off properties
- Small business owner just getting started
This site has targeted traffic, which is growing daily.
Benefits to advertising on Long Island Life
Advertising on a website is cheaper than on print. The cost of a print ad can run in the thousands. When people are ready to buy a product, they are not reading a paper. They are online.
With website advertising, you will have targeted traffic clicking on your ads and ready to sign up or purchase your product.
Even if you are not selling anything, having your image appear on Long Island Life helps people to remember your "brand" or logo. Your ad will be seen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and not only by Long Islanders, by people all over the world.
There are several choices of links available:
Text links will go in the right column.
The buttons will go in the right column.
The skyscrapers will go in the right column.
- Long Island Life reserves the right to decline ads. The ads should be of quality and relevant to Long Island.
- Ads run on a monthly basis.
- Payment is due on the first of the month. If payment is not received by the 5th of the month, the ad will be removed.
- Ad prices are based on size and location. Do you want the ad to run on every page? Or just one?
- Long Island Life reserves the right to change ad pricing. As traffic grows, the demand for ad space rises. This affects the price of advertising.
- Long Island Life requires 7 days notice from the advertiser for removal of a recurring ad. Long Island Life will also provide the advertiser 7 days notice for ad price increases or removal.
- All banners must be provided by the advertiser. If you need help creating one, an affordable way is to use a service like Web Banner Design. It costs $20.00 to create a banner with this service.
All billing is done through paypal.
The placing of any links or banners must comply with Google Webmaster guidelines. This means that the advertisement link will have the "no follow" attribute.
You can contact me with any questions or use the form below for advertising inquiries.
Once I receive your form, I will be contacting you to discuss advertising options and rates. I look forward to working with you.
Return from Advertise on Long Island Life to Homepage